Erectile dysfunction or impotence can give you sleepless nights. The very essence of being a man is to be able to satisfy your woman sexually and without getting a hard and stiff erection it is impossible to satisfy your woman. As such, ED can put you under a lot of stress. Unfortunately, more than 150 million men the entire world suffers with erectile problems. However, impotence drugs such as Viagra are not the only solution. There are some far better options that can help you get harder and longer lasting erections without even slightest fear of nasty side effects.
What Causes erectile dysfunction ?
There can be a lot of causes behind erectile dysfunction in men. Some of them are listed below:
1. There are many diseases such as heart condition, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity etc. that can make men impotent.
2. Not only this, certain medications such as those used to treat high blood pressure, diabetes etc., and antidepressants can also result in erectile problems.
3. Clogging of arteries as a result of being overweight can also reduced blood flow to the penis can lead to erectile dysfunction. Not only this, excessive smoking can also restrict blood flow by building plaque in your arteries. Smoking also impairs the valve mechanism that is used to store blood in the penis.
4. Not only this, certain psychological or emotional issues like stress, depression, anxiety, guilt, relationship problems, lack of interest in partner can also make a man impotent.
1. Exercise- Any physical activity as brisk walking, jogging, aerobics, ballroom dancing, weight lifting and a lot of others is good for the body, aids in making the systems run efficiently, increases vitality and a source of relaxation. Self-hypnosis eliminates the worry and anxiety cause by diminishing sexual ability. Avanaphil is known as an inhibitor. The man or his partner uses a fine needle to inject a small dose of medicine directly at the side of the penis. Vacuum Constriction Device is also useful in correcting this problem. The vacuum constriction device consists of an acrylic cylinder which has a pump directly placed at the end of the penis. Success of vascular reconstructive surgery in young men could go as high as 50 to 75 percent.
2. Stress Less- One of the most important cause of erectile dysfunction is increased stress. It is not surprising that almost 10-20% of all cases of impotence are a clear result of psychological issues like stress, depression etc., Stress can affect your testosterone levels by increasing Cortisol in blood. Low testosterone not only results in a reduced libido which is almost always followed with erectile dysfunction.
Here are some simple ways to reduce stress:
- Relax and stop worrying about little things
- Just close your eyes and lie down for 10-20 minutes
- Take a deep breath and hold it for 5 seconds. Exhale slowly through the mouth. Do this for about 5-10 minutes.
Other methods of reducing stress include yoga, meditation etc.,
Reducing stress not only increases blood flow to the penis but also helps increase testosterone levels. You will find that it can improve your libido within hours. Not only this, it can also increase your mental alertness and response to sexual stimulation.
3. Boost Your NO Levels- NO or nitric oxide is extremely important for getting hard erections. No nitric oxide means no erections. Blood vessels that supply blood to the penis expand only when penile muscles relax and this is what nitric oxide facilitates. It helps smooth muscles in your penis relax. The net effect is that more blood is allowed into the erectile tissue so that you can get an erection as hard as a steel pipe. L-arginine, horny goat weed, ginkgo biloba, pomegranate etc., are some of the natural nitric oxide boosters.
4. Eat less as the day goes on. Whenever you eat, your body puts all of its attention on digesting the food. By allowing your circulation levels to be higher at night, you would be surprised how simple and effective this tip is!
5. Eat leaner, healthier foods! Avoid high-fat, high-cholesterol foods that tend to clog the arteries.
6. Learn simple breathing techniques. You may be able to boost your circulation levels by up to 15% with simple breathing techniques.
7. High fiber foods are great. Learn how to read food labels to find the foods with the highest dietary fiber per serving. Fruits and vegetables are also great! Fiber flushes the body and keeps circulation at its peak.
8. Supplement gingko. This herb has been miraculous for some of our customers. Gingko is perfect because it works by increasing blood flow to the penile arteries and veins. Many natural health doctors say it can reverse impotence.
Erectile dysfunction is not an incurable problem; there are many methods and types of treatment to choose from. But one has to think twice before going for a particular medication.